Friday, July 9, 2010

Meet Kenadee Brooke

Thank you Natasha and Nathanyel for letting me photograph your little girl today. I had a lot of fun and Kenadee was an absolute dream to photograph. Before when I've taken baby pictures, it's taken me 2-3 hours! I can't believe we did these in one hour and she slept the whole time! She is precious, Congratulations and I hope you like them!

**all crocheted items were made by my mom with the exception of the pink headband (I made that for Kenadee as a thank you)**

***Please feel free to share these with your friends and family, but do not print or alter them in any way***

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! My sister is going to have a baby boy in October, so I may have to give you a call for a photo shoot of him! I think it would make a nice gift por mi hermana. : )

    ReplyDelete