Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 6 I ♥ Faces Photo Challenge: We ♥ Kisses



This week's challenge is Kisses!!! Who doesn't love them right? I personally can't get enough kisses from these two :) This weekend was so awesome!! I actually met Amy and Angie from I♥Faces!! We all met with a group of photographers in Nashville this weekend and we walked around with Michael Howard and took pictures!! It was so fun, Michael is an awesome photographer, make sure you check out his website and Angie and Amy are so nice and down to earth and helpful, I really don't think I've met people as giving as them. Amy even took a picture of John and I kissing for her entry this week!! Also make sure you see the photos of the I♥Faces Nashville Photo Walk and the I♥Faces site for awesome photos!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love when dads play with their kids. Great picture

    ReplyDelete