Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Avah

I had a great time photographing this little girl. I have to say by the time I was done I was so exhausted. Every time I take pictures of little kids this happens and it's because you pretty much have to chase them around and get down to their level, so that meant a lot of sitting, squatting, running, laying on the ground, trying not to fall over, etc. I'm definitely not complaining, I love taking pictures! I hope you enjoy these! I did.

***Please feel free to share photos I've taken of you with others, I just ask that you do not remove my watermark or alter them in any way. A link back to my blog would be nice too. Thank you so much and I hope you come back and visit soon!***

Mom was keeping her busy with bubbles
Thanks for looking!
Nallely

1 comment:

  1. Good job! It is tough chasing those little ones. I try to put mine in something (basket or chair). Sometimes that helps.

    ReplyDelete