Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mi Primo

Two weeks ago during our family reunion my cousin Hugo asked me to take some photos of him. I'd like to take this opportunity to not only show you who he is but also to tell you a little bit about him and the work that he has been doing with local Latino youth. Hugo is currently serving as the youth leader of the First Hispanic Baptist Church in Smithville, TN and organizing the Youth Union DUNAMIS throughout the whole state. The group will be holding its 12th Conference of Baptist Youth this August. The event is called IDENTIDAD, and its goal is to allow young people to identify with God through Jesus Christ. I just want to say that I'm really proud of him for turning his life around and inspiring others to do the same. Espero te gusten las fotos Hugo!

No comments:

Post a Comment